Due to a shortage of goods across the board, and nationwide delivery delays, we are temporarily suspending all pre-orders until further notice. Please check back for future updates regarding 2022 Wedding Orders.
I want to say a huge congratulations on your engagement and your future wedding! I know this is an exciting time that can be met with some anxiety and stress. Snohomish Pie Co is here to help take care of your dessert needs. We pride ourselves on serving the best pie and cookies in the country. Yes, we feel that strongly about our product. We have over 20 years of experience perfecting our product. During this time, you will make many decisions and we hope we can be of assistance to you. Thank you for considering Snohomish Pie Company!
We look forward to working with you,
Jenny Brien, Owner, Snohomish Pie Co.
Wedding Tasting To-Go
Due to a shortage of goods across the board, and nationwide delivery delays, we are temporarily suspending our Wedding Tasting To-Go Option. Please check back for future updates regarding 2022 Wedding Orders.
- We require a minimum of 8-weeks notice for all Wedding Orders.
- We suggest ordering sooner vs. later as we do get booked out during peak wedding season May-September.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of order to hold your date.
- We offer a variety of details, such as wrapping mini pies in twine or small pie boxes. We can also add wording or special designs to pies. Let us know what you are thinking and we can provide you an estimate.
- Delivery is available for a fee with a minimum order of $250.
- Base delivery is $75 within 25-miles roundtrip of the shop.
- An additional charge of $10 per 5-miles.
- Maximum delivery is 75-miles roundtrip of the shop.